Comprehensive Welding Training Program
This program is our most advanced in both training and industry status. Individuals seeking wide career opportunities can upgrade their skills in becoming a certified Qualified Welder by a recognized administrator such as Technical Standard Safety Authority (TSSA) & Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB).
Comprehensive Welding Training Program Techniques Learned
- Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
Program Outline (350 Hours)
- The individual will receive shop and theory education for all four processes.
- Related theory education modules (Health & Safety, General blueprint, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, Joints Definitions/Preparation, Welding Symbols, Power Sources, Weld Defects and Inspection/Testing)
- One on one hands on training.
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) welding techniques.
- Oxy-Acetylene cutting techniques.
- SMAW CWB All Positon Qualification Test.
- GMAW CWB Flat & Horizontal Qualification Test.
- FCAW CWB Flat & Horizontal Qualification Test.
- SMAW TSSA 6G 2inch pipe Qualification Test
- GMAW TSSA 2G plate/pipe Qualification Test
- GTAW/SMAW TSSA 6G 2inch pipe Qualification Test
Class hours are flexible to fit your schedule. You can attend 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm or 9am-3pm. Fees include 350 hours of (shop/class)instruction, books, testing and safety equipment. A deposit is required to confirm your registration and you must provide your own CSA approved safety shoes.
Interested? Contact Us