Pipe Welding Training Program
This intermediate program provides individuals who have basic welding experience, the ability to specialize and achieve TSSA Welder Pipe License Certification. Upon completion, individuals can gain access to boiler and pressure vessels pipe line employment opportunities.
Pipe Welding Training Program Techniques Learned
- Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Program Outline (200 Hours)
- The individual will receive shop and theory education for all three processes.
- Related theory education (Health & Safety, SMAW, GMAW and GTAW).
- One on one hands on training.
- All position (flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead) welding techniques.
- SMAW TSSA 6G 2inch pipe Qualification Test
- GMAW TSSA 2G plate/pipe Qualification Test
- GTAW/SMAW TSSA 6G 2inch pipe Qualification Test
Class hours are flexible to fit your schedule. You can attend 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm or 9am-3pm. Fees include 200 hours of (shop/class)instruction, books, testing and safety equipment. A deposit is required to confirm your registration and you must provide your own CSA approved safety shoes.
Interested? Contact Us